My Blog Cave

by 10:52 AM 0 COMMENTS

I forgot how much time and effort go into simple things. Getting my place set up and working on my truck has been a full time job. I took some photos of my place and figured I would share with you my blogging cave.





The first thing you see when you walk in my house is the cougar I shot when I was 14. Why? Three reasons:
  • No home is complete without some form of taxidermy.
  • It makes a would be burglar think twice when he realizes he is attempting to rob the guy who killed that thing.
  • It's my little way of insuring that Peta people and vegans don't feel welcome in my home.
This is my coin military coin table. Funny story about this table. The other night I woke up and saw a little blue man standing in front of the table singing what sounded like the Star Spangled Banner in German. My sister thinks it was a dream.

This is one of my book shelves. The picture is a papyrus that an Egyptian colonel gave me in Africa. Why is colonel spelled that way?

This is my computer. I don't have TV, instead I have two 42 inch TV's that are hooked up to my computer. I wanted three, but the wall was too small. I just lay back on the couch and surf.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment