A Navy Christmas

by 3:11 PM 0 COMMENTS

Another year I am not home for Christmas. Past years, were due to being in a far off place doing something important. This year, is simply the result of the bureaucracy and inefficiency of the Navy. I'm not going to be one of those guys that is proud to have been in the Navy. I'm not happy with what the Navy has become these last few years. Any love I may have had left for the Navy, vanished in the way they have treated me and my family these past few days. The stupidity of it all is beyond belief.

Never the less, this is a great tie of year. I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah. Kwanzaa is not a real holiday. If you celebrate it you are a fool.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment