ENDING TRESTIM MEACHAM

by 10:38 AM 0 COMMENTS

When I started this blog almost two years ago I decided to use my own name. I did not want it to be all about me; at the same time I wanted to stand behind the things I write. I call it as I see it, and make no apologies. However, this needs to be more about the ideas, and less about personality.

I grew up playing sports. When I was a child I dreamed of being a big star. When I was in high school I was fortunate enough to be on a few championship teams. I found I enjoined being a role player on a great team, far more than being a star on a poor team. I liked being apart of something bigger than myself. This is a big part of why I've done much of what I've done as an adult.

With this in mind, I'm changing this blog from self entitled Trestin Meacham to something different. The change will happen on Monday next week. I think you will like the name. I'm also going to add a few other writers to make this a much better team.

I'm not going anywhere. I won't stop until everyone looks as good as I do in a with a Raccoon skin cap. In fact, I just renewed my domain with Google for and additional year; it will be the same address. I'll still be running the site and posting regularly, but others will be posting more.

Never the less, I have one week left and I plan to make the most of it.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment