BACK AND READY TO GO

by 7:56 AM 0 COMMENTS
As you have noticed I have been absent for over two weeks. I am fine, I just needed a break from blogging. To be honest, the more I learn and the more I connect the dots, the more I am discouraged at how institutionally evil our world has become.

I think we have reached the point where only divine intervention can fix things. Well crafted legislation and sound economic policy will not be enough. If the Western world does not turn to God, this century will see even more blood and suffering than the last, and America will suffer much more.

I'm not sure we can change things, but future generations need to know that some of us tried. I would rather fight a losing battle standing for what is right, than give up and live as a slave. What lies before us is a clear choice: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, or death and slavery.





Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment