10. Frank: We need to increase our strategic turquoise reserve; if we don’t, there will be no way we can ever hope to compete with the Chinese.
Dodd: The first thing my daddy taught me was you can never have too much turquoise.
9. Dodd: For the last time, get your hand off my leg!
Frank: Sorry, I thought you were Chris Mathews
8. Frank: “how much did that suit cost you“?
Dodd: You mean, how mean how much did it cost the taxpayers? Barney erupts into an evil cackle laugh
7. Frank: Chris do you understand any of this?
Dodd: Barney, strange things are afoot at the Circle-K
6. Dodd: Barney how did you get 500 pages written so quickly?
Fran: I just copied and pasted the stuff Goldman Sachs emailed me.
5. Frank: We have been working for 37 minutes, enough is enough! We are elected representatives no working middle class losers.
Dodd: Agreed, we should have had three breaks by now.
4. Frank: What if this does not work?
Dodd: We will just say it’s Bush’s fault.
3. Dodd: Make sure to earmark funds for our get away car.
Frank: Done! In addition, I’m also gong to earmark our get away Island.
2. Frank: It’s not enough; we can’t submit a bill that is under 5,000 pages. What if people read it?
Dodd: Maybe we should write it in Spanish?
1. Frank: What about the deficit?
Dodd: What about it? Both fall to the ground laughing.