INTERVIEW: RON RUSSELL

by 8:12 AM 0 COMMENTS
When I first started doing interviews I had a few bloggers in mind, but was not sure in what order to interview them. Each carries a unique prospective that is needed in our common goal to restore our republic. Ron Russell is one of the best bloggers I have come across. Here is my interview with him.



TM: What made you decide to become involved in blogging?
RR: Had a lot of time on my hands and the election of 2008 was looming and thought it a good way to express my opinions.

TM: Demographics show that people in rural areas have a much greater tendency to be conservative than those in urban areas; why do you think that this tendency exists?
RR: People in the rural areas have always had to be more self-reliant. Neighbors and police are a long way off in many cases. The herd mentality just doesn't exist in the country like in the city---its the mountain lion vs. the deer.

TM: Other than increases in technology; what do you think has been the major change in society in your lifetime?
RR: Lack of respect for authority!

TM: If you were given one hour with a class of high school students, with the task of teaching them a subject from U.S. history; what would you teach, and how would you teach them?
RR: The never ending struggle between the old order and the new!

TM: What do you think will be the greatest challenge facing future generations?
RR: Apparently how to survive in a world where the living standard we have enjoyed will no longer exist. The lackadaisical world they have known will soon be a thing of the past.


I am young as far as conservative bloggers are concerned. I enjoy reading the writings of those who have a few more years of experience and wisdom than I. Ron has perspective that has really helped me understand the trends we are seeing. He is a good old boy that I could imagine hunting with, and at the same time, I can imagine what it would be like to be one of his students, in his history class. The man is very smart. His blog TOTUS is a must read.





Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment