My Notice

by 11:29 PM 0 COMMENTS

When I was in the service, I was either working or enjoying free time. Due to where I was, I was cut off from church service or really having much of a life. Now I have family, friends, church, and community. I threw away all my dishes a few weeks ago because I did not have time to wash them.

While I appreciate my readers very much, most of the people who read here are of a like mind and preaching to the choir is not going to change anything. I've tried to get others who may not be of this mindset to read here and learn something, unfortunately I have a hard time getting my like minded friends to read here. At the same time, a Facebook post (which requires far less effort)is read by many. I am told by people I know that they read my Facebook posts even if they do not comment, not so much with my blog.

I've been fighting this battle for some time. I thought maybe turning this into a group blog would make it catch on, but with exception of Republican Mother, it's been just me for a while. The truth is, I reach far more people through my campaign radio commercials than I could ever hope to reach through blogging.

In Ecclesiastes we read:
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

Blogging provided me with an escape and way to vent my frustrations in a positive way, during very difficult times. It also was a vehicle for learning which will benefit me for all time. Never the less, this part of my life is coming to an end. I've made the commitment that I would remain blogging until the election and I will honor that commitment, but after the election, I will no longer blog.

The good news is, I'm not going to fade away, I want to go out with a bang. I plan on using the next five months to wrap up all the things I have had swimming in my brain for some time. From Darwin's fairy Tales to the origins of the environmental movement there is much I have to say.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment