Back Full Time

by 2:01 PM 0 COMMENTS

I've been busy getting adjusted to civilian life. That combined with my lack of internet access this past month has led me to put blogging on hold. Last Friday I finally had internet installed (after the internet provider did not bother to show on two separate occasions). Now, I'm moved into my place and set up, I have my truck taken care of, and I'm ready to go.

There is a lot I have to talk about. I think it is clear where I stand concerning our President and the military industrial complex, but due to being in the military I've had to hold back a lot. On March 1st, I will officially no longer be a part of the Navy. After that time you will see a big change in what I have to say about all of that nonsense.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment