I LOVE A SUNBURNT COUNTRY...SOMETIMES

by 9:24 PM 0 COMMENTS

The character William Somerset in the movie SEVEN is played by Morgan Freeman. And at the very end of the movie, Somerset says this...

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

Those words have stayed with me for many years. Now, that quote has more meaning to me than ever before because my country that I love so dearly faces many dark days ahead.

There are many things to love about Australia and now all of that is threatened by an insane political "alliance" of sorts (at a federal level) between the Australian Labor Party and The Greens.

Labor has never been further to the Left than they are now and The Greens have never been more powerful. These are extremely dangerous times that we face here, especially with the introduction of the insane Carbon Dioxide Tax which in time shall destroy our economy and send us all back to the stone age.

Let me tell you all folks, just about the only thing keeping me sane these days is my blogging. It's the outlet for my rage and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.

It's my way of fighting back, it's my way of standing up for this sunburnt country that I love so much...

Sometimes...



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment