I Don't Care!!!

by 7:56 AM 0 COMMENTS

I am sick of hearing about the debt ceiling. Not just because both sides are full of it and will in the end sale us out; but because there are important things happening, which the media is ignoring. There are dangerous food shortages throughout the globe, America and other Western nations are engaged in several wars, state governors just agreed let Communist China set up colonies within America's borders, and we have a gun running scandal which makes Water Gate look like jaywalking.

So, I give you my pledge:

I will not write or comment on any future articles concerning the debt ceiling.

Nothing personal, I just think it's as big a waste of time as Paris Hilton's thoughts on the upcoming football season. I don't care if Obama and Boehner decide to settle the matter with a light saber duel to the death while giant killer whales. I'm done with this story. THE END



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment