OUT OF AFRICA

by 12:40 PM 0 COMMENTS

I'm on my way out of Africa. I will be in San Diego by the weekend and will wait there until I receive further instruction. I wish I could say it was a lot of fun here. Like everything, it had its good and bad times.

Someone asked if I would ever come back here and visit. I just pondered in amazement that such a question was asked. I hope Africa has a bright future, but there are many problems to overcome. I would like to say more, but that is for another time.

The one thing I will miss about this place is the quality of the people serving here. Most of the time, you have one or two guys who are worthless and just collecting a paycheck. Everyone I worked with here, were completely dedicated. Many of them were separated from their families and had every reason to be miserable, yet they rose above it all.


I'll be in transit for a few days and will be back regularly on Monday.

Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment