I have dropped a full three points in the polls. Apparently that Indian superman video has the Hindu Parents Association up in arms. How was I to know that it was intended only to be shown in a high school health class? Anyway, I need to close the gap before the big debate next week. My campaign staff feels that a new slogan could help win over less intelligent undecided voters. Here is what they have come up thus far:
- He will buy you a Coke.
- How much worse could it be?
- His mom thinks he is cool.
- He knows where you live.
- Because Hillary already has a job.
- 71% less evil than the other guy.
- He will bring Seinfeld back.
I need something solid before my debate with Bill Clinton next week. Any ideas?