TIME FOR A NEW SLOGAN

by 11:06 AM 0 COMMENTS

I have dropped a full three points in the polls. Apparently that Indian superman video has the Hindu Parents Association up in arms. How was I to know that it was intended only to be shown in a high school health class? Anyway, I need to close the gap before the big debate next week. My campaign staff feels that a new slogan could help win over less intelligent undecided voters. Here is what they have come up thus far:




  • He will buy you a Coke.
  • How much worse could it be?
  • His mom thinks he is cool.
  • He knows where you live.
  • Because Hillary already has a job.
  • 71% less evil than the other guy.
  • He will bring Seinfeld back.

I need something solid before my debate with Bill Clinton next week. Any ideas?



Parnell

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment