POINTLESS?

by 12:19 PM 0 COMMENTS
I'm going to take a few weeks off. Right now, my heart is is just not into blogging. To be honest, I'm banging my head against a wall. I think in the past year and a half I've become much better at this, and have a much greater understanding of our world. Never the less, it's like trying to fight a forest fire with a squirt gun.

We can march on DC with a million people, and nothing really changes. We can replace congress, and nothing changes. We can expose lie after lie, and nothing changes. I keep telling myself that it will take time and we are just starting to make change, but I see no signs anything will improve.

The more I learn, the more I'm convinced that the Republican Party is every bit as corrupt as the Democrats. As I look around and see our prosperity vanish and our freedoms become a sweet memory; I can not help wonder why I'm wasting precious time on all of this. Like the Romans of old, our Republic has vanished and we don't even realize it.

The only way we will ever get lasting change is if we elect someone with the courage of George Washington; but that will never happen. If such and individual were to rise up and threaten to make real change, the powers that be would neutralize them. If they could not find something in their past to destroy them with, they would make up something terrible, and plant the false evidence to back up their claims.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment