PARNELL FOR PRESIDENT

by 11:15 AM 0 COMMENTS
Recently CNN blew our collective minds with their breathtaking special Bill Clinton President of the world. I had no idea the world had a president or that it was Bill Clinton. If I did not know any better, I would think that CNN was making things up to push a certain agenda. Then I started thinking about how messed up the world is, and what a terrible job he is doing. This led me to a life altering decision. I have talked it over with my imaginary wife (wow is she hot) and a few close friends and have decided I will run for the office of President of the world.

Let’s face it, few people could do worse than Bubba and my imaginary wife is much better than Hilary. Since this office seems to be a leftist fantasy, what harm could I do? I know what you are thinking, what chance does this guy stand against the Clinton machine? Well, I have plenty of connections of my own. The Egyptian Police have come out strong in their support of me and my campaign. They have even offered to send some of their friends on camels.

Running for an imaginary office like President of the World is not an easy task. The first thing I had to do was figure out exactly when the election will be held. Since this is an imaginary office, I had to go talk with my imaginary election council friends. To my surprise, I found out that the election is this year. I have no time to waste! I will begin by laying out my stance on the issues and over the course of the next few months; I will lay out my plan of action for my first 100 days in office.

Remember, a vote for Parnell is a vote for you.

Parnell

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment