1 YEAR

by 10:44 AM 0 COMMENTS
It's been one year since I started this blog. In May, I had to change my domain from .org to .info, due to a still mysterious disappearance of my Google account. Never the less, it's the same blog. Like always the regularity of my posts will be largely influenced by my work schedule. I may not be able to post everyday, but I have no plans to stop.

I've made a few changes and experimented with a few things, but there is more tweaking to be done. I started this site with the intent of creating an ideal place to share ideas. I would like your feedback. What (besides my stubborn opinions) could use some work. Don't worry, I'm a big boy, and can take criticism.



Anonymous

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment